Hello..what's up guys?

What’s going on? With my limited gifted senses I really don’t understand sometimes, about things that revolved around me. No offense,this is just another random thought from me. Every day, there will be a shocking news that can make my heart flutter and said to myself,

 “ Hope this won’t happen to me!” 
Nowadays, a lot of people are losing themselves in this boardless world. They have forgotten their basics and belief. More and more tests are coming to us. And yet some might not strong enough and lose everything that we did protect for a long time. But what we need to do is that, to keep that FAITH and never lose it. That’s the only thing that can save us. Hold on that, tightly.

                If we think that we’re not strong enough to accept or to even look at it..don’t dare to see it, afraid that it will cause harm at the end of the day. It’s not about being a coward but, to be someone better. Yep, lots of tests are coming, but please keep the strength- because I do believe that God will never give us the burden that we can’t bear. 

"I seek forgiveness from the God" 
                And it’s okay to make mistakes sometime because we’re really- not PERFECT. But it’s not okay if we did something wrong yet, not knowing that what we did, actually was really WRONG. I heard someone said,

 “ What makes you feel good is not necessarily a RIGHT thing!”
  
You may think that you know yourself better, you think that no one could understand you…but one thing for sure, GOD knows us better. Just don’t lose hope and we’ll be guided to the right path, if we WANT TO.

                

Comments

Popular Posts