His name is Edward!

The story of an extraordinary man


Yeah! After 20 years aha…Edward Scissorhands!

It’s pretty weird actually to write about this movie – the same age as me, and it was released ten days after I was born. Errr..

It has been 20 years but I still remember when I watched this movie on local telly- when I was just a young kid. That time, I can’t really get the meaning of this story, and just watched it for fun. I adored Edward for he was so creative that can make something to become really beautiful. And then, it really took some time for me to watch this movie again. And I did it. Although this movie was made in 1990, where not so much special effects can be added, but welldone, it's an awesome piece of arts!Okay, since I do love to take screen caps…Let’s share some of it,
What a beautiful scenery- Even though I'm aware, none of these were real
This do reminds me of Sweeney Todd...LOL

He was the Shear Genius..really?
The cutest haircut of all..I couldn't stop laughing because of this
Peg: Edward will always be SPECIAL
And he did fall in love too..did? or still do?
Kim : You know I didn't wanna do it
Jim : But you did it
 I don't know, but really- I love this scene!
sweet moments...
Edward : Goodbye
Kim : I love you!
Kim : I would rather him remember me the way I was
huh, he still there...living on, with all the memories
Still, we live in the memories
p/s: Edward was not even a human,the humanity was still inside him though. Memories are made not to be forgotten, but to be remembered, so that something can be learned from it!
Think about it, reflect on ourselves..and me too!
And, is there any possibility for Edward Scissorhands to have any sequel, or prequel maybe? I was just wondering. If it really possible- huh, I'll really look forward for that! 

Comments

Popular Posts