Prevention is better that cure!

    I’ve been doing some school assignment about heart attack lately. So I just want to share about the part that I contributed. Yeah, I guessed many people know and aware about the prevention but still, they find it hard to change – because it’s our lifestyle and habits. To change all that, we really need determination, a very strong will!

    So, what am I going to do actually? I just wanna share. I realize we can’t force people to change their lifestyle, but maybe they can change as the time goes by -  since more people are aware of the their own health recently.

    And the prevention is just simple that is- LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!..Yeah, it’s easy to write and say..but it's the facts that really hard to accomplish, am I right?

"5 medication- free strategies to prevent heart disease"
thanks to mayoclinic.com for the facts and sorry about the word that supposedly to be medication and not medicine!


Well, it’s December 25th, today and Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you have a great celebration and wonderful holiday!

**please visit our blog that can tell you more about heart attack, thank you for visiting!

Comments

Popular Posts