Drama Talk: Part I

    
Okay, as usual - drama talk again. But this time lets move on to another currently airing drama - Scent of Woman with  the comeback of Lee Dongwook from military services, plus the freaking hilarious Myungwol the Spy

Scent of Woman

     
     Scent of Woman started with  bits of Cinderella-like story where Lee Yeonjae( Kim Suna) had became the victim at her workplace. Well, I felt bad for her. Whereby, Kang Jiwook( Lee Dongwook) is the son of chaebol. Just like typical Cinderella story huh?. Okay so far, I’m in episode 2 and I’m glad that it’s not like sad typical Cinderella-story. This Cinderella knows her rights and brave enough.
 
      At first I thought she would be a timid girl who will just accept what has been done to her, but I’m glad that I was wrong. Our Cinderella presented with not so-significant symptoms but she was then diagnosed with gallbladder cancer (which is quite rare). The prognosis is poor and she was told that she had 6 months more. Errr...what the heck? She quit her stressful job and went to Okinawa. She then met with her former boss, Kang Jiwook and the story continues...that’s all about first and 2nd episodes that premiered last weekend. I think I’m gonna love this drama. Just wait and see...




Myungwol the Spy
 

     Six episodes had been aired and I marathoned the first 'till the sixth episodes. The feeling by watching six episodes nonstop( with some skips and pause of course) was great! Even though the character looks so serious I LOLed so much because of its craziness.  So far I have no idea how this drama will develop but I’m pretty sure that the craziness will continue and it excites me! It is totally out of reality and I’m going nuts along with Myungwol the Spy.

Part II will continue with You’ve Fallen for Me, Princess Man and the finals of City Hunter...

Comments

Popular Posts