Final stage Showdown 2011- what to expect?


     Okay, finally Showdown 2011 ended with Elecoldxhot stole the heart of Malaysians. It was 100 % decided by the voters. Well, definitely ECX was my favorite crew after all. They did well for almost every week and got into the first place. 


     Err..what should I say? All the top 4 crews actually did an awesome job. They brought in their own identity and uniqueness onto the stage. At first I thought Rokustep won’t make it through  the Showdown but when I watched ‘em every week, obviously they were the crew that showed a very good improvement. From breakers, they finally can dance. Well done Rokustep, you’re amazing. 


     For Bounce Stepperz, you’ve achieve your goal- to bring traditional dance to a greater level. Your hardwork really worth it. I didn’t have any background about traditional dance, so I really don’t know. More or less, you’re bringing our traditions to a higher level. Good job!


     HMC Phlow! How can I express that you’re doing fantastic job. I was impressed with their performance at the final stage especially the second performance and the battle. The battle was so good.


     And for ECX, huh you won it and you deserved it! I like them but in the final battle, I was a little bit disappointed. Obviously in the battle, HMC Phlow did better than you guys. More or less since you always impress us every week, and because you don’t really used to be in the battle round- I think I can accept that. 


     Okay, whatever it is- Showdown 2011 has ended and Malaysians has chosen ECX, congratulations guys!

Comments

Popular Posts