The greatest trust

     
     Well, it’s not a title of another Korean drama, it’s my daily drama instead. Trust; how do you define it? Hmm..I don’t know how to describe in words though. 

“Come on tell me, I know this lady..I trust you did it properly. Just tell me what you've found.”
     I was touched with the words because there’s actually someone said that to us. Actually that’s the words that my supervisor said to my partner, and I was beside her- I was so touched that our supervisor really trusted both of us. 


     It’s our daily basis to gain people trust. Yeah, it’s hard but we need to. Not everyone will tell you about their problem. 


     Then he said, “You’re good, better than final year student!”


     Whoa...that’s amazing but at the same time I feared that I would do something that will disappointing him. By the way, I will try my best and I won’t let you down. Thank you my Mr Supervisor because it was a great opportunity to be under your supervision. You’re one of my greatest teachers. We’ll always love you. 


**Caps from Myungwol the Spy just for eye candy lol..

Comments

Popular Posts