Post-exam


     
Today, I made it through my mini exams. Well, it’s not that tough but when I was in front the examiner, huh I was so nervous and in the end, I did it quite bad [I guess so]..Whatever it is, it’s over and I’m so relieved.

     So I guess, I should point out some advice to myself. First, when you want to learn something, learn it in and out. Don’t just learn it for sake of completing your routines. Second, just continue presenting; don’t wait for the examiner to ask you further. Third, errr....you’ll be better when you practice more. There are a lot more, but those are my obvious weaknesses. Luckily, the examiners were so kind. 


      At first when the exam was over I went back and I had a feeling that I gonna cry a river; but that's not what actually had happened. Huh, I spent 2 hours sleeping soundlessly and finally woke up and I forget all the sadness. Let bygones be bygones. I can always try to do a lot better in the future, right? I’m aware that I’ve to take this as a lesson for me, to guide me somewhere. 

Comments

Popular Posts