In Peace...


Finally, the heaviness that I’ve been feeling all this while began to lift. Yeah, finally I got it over. Huh, it’s a relief that the most terrible posting had officially ended. The grand seminar just ended just now, and with the fact that we won, it’s so unbelievable. Yeah, that’s great for our big team to win it, but I don’t think everyone had learnt our lesson by winning. Just before it started, I had a feeling and thought that it would be better if my team didn’t win.

I wasn’t trying to lose hope on my own team, but seeing how they had done their work it won’t change anything even if we win. Instead, they’re happy and never realized what mistakes that we’ve done before. I tend to believe that people learn something better by being a loser. Yeah, sometimes the winner can learn something too if they’re critical enough and trying to reflect what they’ve done. 

Things happened for a reason. A lot of ups and downs that I’ve been experiencing during these 6 weeks were paid off when everything is over. For us to win is just something I don’t really care. It’s not that I don’t have the team-spirit, but it’s something I don’t really take it to heart as long as I’ve done the best for my work.  Finally, I can rest myself from disliking people around me.  This posting will definitely one of the most memorable ones, because it taught me the nature of humans, and hidden aspects of my colleagues and also, being able that I'm far to be a perfect person. I tend to dislike others easily, and I felt bad that I have this kind of character.


What do I hope for next? Just mind my own business and be the best human as I could. Just that- And I want to make a fresh start. Just like when the rain comes, sometimes in the end we can see the beautiful rainbow.

Comments

Popular Posts