Dream High 2 : First Impression


At first I decided to watch Dream High 2 until it wraps up, because looking at the promotions, I thought it seemed overly-exaggerate. Plus, there’s a lot of currently drama that I hooked on in the likes of The Moon That Embraces The Sun, Wild Romance and not to forget Ojakgyo Brothers. Before watching it, I had a feeling that it would not be as good as Dream High. Why did I think so? Perhaps because there are new faces that I was never aware about. Well, for 2AM Jinwoon and T-ARA’s Jiyeon, I knew them from the group but the others seem to be very new for me. That’s a fact that I’m not very knowledgeable about KPOP and Dream High made me wanting to explore more about it. For Dream High back then - I love the simplicity of the storyline, an underdog story achieving the dreams. I hope Dream High 2 would do the same. 

Okay, back to Dream High 2! I gave in and watch the very first episode. How am I going to say it? It’s cool and nice to watch. With a brand new environment in Kirin Entertainment High School, things has become greatly different form what’s has been in Dream High. Then I proceeded to the second episode.  How come I like it? I myself wondered why. 




Ermm, probably I love the acting and the brand new faces that it brings. The feeling somewhat similar but it’s different story!


I like Shin Haesung( Sora) character, she's innocent eventhough she  over-exaggerates things sometime. But that's Haesung's character anyway!


For Jin Yoojin, I like the rock style and his dream to do whatever he want. But he absolutely had biased with mainstream idol like JB. Huh, but anyway I still like him and it's good to see 2 AM's Jinwoon as Jin Yoojin. 


"People aren’t dolls, aren’t they?
Like a human, I want to do what I like to do!"
Jin Yoojin

JB(Im Jaebum), I didn't really understand his character but I had e feeling that JB and Yoojin will become rivals soon. Well, I hope that will not happen actually. I hope they will be friend and finally understand each others. 



Well, I'm anticipating how their relationship will develop later on following another 14 episodes. For the song, I like Kim Soohyun's ballad Dreaming to be rearranged into  pop ( Eden Group) and rock version ( Yoojin and TOXIC). For me the rock version is DAEBAK!



And this is unforgettable moment, so funny!


Comments

Popular Posts