Keepin’ the sanity during the most crucial time

          Usually I do sleep at time like this, huh yeah it’s 1 o’clock in the morning. Well, as a real-life sleepyhead, I sleep as early as 11 to 12 pm every day. However, because my stomach hurts me so much, I can’t sleep and I have to eat something non-stop. 

          This is actually the crucial time where all the unnecessary illness will come to take place. I still remember back then in the previous semester, I got a very annoying ear pain that I had to bear with it until the exam was over! Hope the same thing will not happen again. Honestly speaking, it’s terrible. 

          As a student, exam is something that I can’t really escape. I wanted to escape, but I’ve got no choice other than bear with it. With another three precious day to left, I’m aware that I still have a lot of things to cover before the finals. There is time when I have a feeling that my head gonna burst, but logically speaking it’ll never burst! Whatever it is, keeping the sanity is the most important in this crucial time. I need to be rational. Okay, be rational!


         As I wanted to relax and keep myself calm, I got stuck with this song. A beautiful evergreen song from Simple Plan. Until now, I still wondered why this song is called Untitled!




 

Comments

Popular Posts