Learning is fun!


        After having almost 5 weeks of darkness, finally I’m currently almost in the end of the tunnel where I can finally see some dim light. Not that much to guide me through the way but slowly I’ll find the light to go on. Well, that’s only the metaphors. 

        Only these few days I’ve came to know what should I study and put more focus on. As if my previous 5 weeks was wasted just like that. Why didn’t I know about this earlier, or precisely why didn’t I study earlier? Anyway that’s my fault too. Fortunately I regained my motivation back to stay focus on my studies. 

        And I realized that eventhough it’s hard, it can be fun as well. I need to make it fun and interesting. Otherwise my previous history of procrastination will keep on relapsing. It’s fun and challenging to learn a lot of thing when we understand the core concept, interpreting it our own way. 

 
Well, that’s all for now. Need to do my revision. Wish me luck okay!

Comments

Popular Posts