The Shining of Child Actors

 
     In Korean dramaland, the child actors indeed play a very important role in setting the pace and feeling of the adult actors. And nowadays, we can see that the child actors doing an amazing job playing their roles. Some even did it better than the adult actors. 

     Yet, I thought this is something good because these child actors will gain experience as they grow up and naturally become great actors, as we can see in the likes of Yoo Seung-ho, Park Shin-hye and Jang Geun-suk.

 
Well, my favourite child actor is Yeo Jin-goo. How can a child do a very great job. They’re innocent, fresh  and yet so talented!



There are some dramas in my mind that I wished they did not grow up. Haha, I know this is ridiculous but it’s true. Well, especially in The Moon That Embraces The Sun, where we have so many child actors in it, yet everyone did a very outstanding job. Lee Minho, Im Siwan, Kim Yoo-jun and not to forget, Yeo Jin-goo; I really wished they didn’t grow up. Even though I know that the adult counterpart such as Kim Soo-hyun, Jung Il-woo, Han Gain really nailed it—but still, I love the child actors more. I really love Kim Yoo-jun in this drama.


Another drama that I wished the actors didn’t grow up is The Equator Man. For the first 4 episodes, I kept watching without complaining because I think the drama is great. With the cute Lee Hyeon-woo and the innocent pretty face of Im Siwan, who would complained? Well, of course they have the talent! But when the characters grow up, I skipped and lost the feeling. I thought that the adult actors seemed to be too matured to be a university student. I wished they continue using the child actors during the college time. 

Well, for now let's take a look at those kids growing up. Let the screenshots from various dramas do the talking! Okay, it's Park Gun-tae


And, the cute Lee Hyeon-woo amazed me all the time! I hope he stop playing as child anymore since I'm pretty sure he can do that well.



And, some of other kids...a lot of eye candy there!


May they all shine brightly in the future! Till then, anyeong.

Comments

Popular Posts