Awesomeness of GHOST

      
           Literally, not the exact ghost, but it’s currently airing Korean drama, entitled GHOST. Looking at the title at first, I would think of it as a creepy ghost story or maybe melodrama, 49 Days –like but it’s totally out of my expectation. I downloaded it without knowing the synopsis or have any clue about this story before. Well, it’s actually good thing that I watched it, since I started to love even the first episodes. It’s totally intriguing and thrilling. It revolved about the Cyber Investigation Team lead by Kim Woo-hyun ( played by So Ji-sub) who tried to solve internet –based crime. The hacker that they’re after is Hades and the real drama arose when a famous celebrity post somewhat a suicide note on her twitter and died at the same night. This incident interlinked with Hades whereby he was there at that time hacking on that celebrity’s computer. Okay, I don’t want to put many details since I’m not good in it. Recappers will do it better. Check this out, by dramabeans' kaedejun!

 Kim Woo-hyun

Park Ki-young

Yoo Kang-mi

         In the first episodes, we’re revealed who’s Hades and it happen to be Park Ki-young (played by Daniel Choi) who is Woo-hyun friend plus roommate  used-to-be, an ex police officer. The facts that they know each other itself is freaking awesome, at least for me. Gah, I love this. We also have Lee yeon-hee who played as Yoo Kang-mi, Woo-hyun’s co-worker. I’ve seen her in so many dramas, and I knew that she got the talent. Hope this drama won’t ruin her skills ( yunno, Paradise Ranch!). Huh!



        Well, for the leading guys, this is the first time I watch them. It’s weird to say I’ve never watch them before since they’re quite well-known actor I guess. I used to hear about them, but never come across to watch their drama. For So Ji-sub, my friend swooning on him for his role in Sorry, I Love You. For Daniel Choi, I’d  knew that he was in Baby-Faced Beauty and The Musical. What, they’re collection of drama that I never watched at all. So I don’t really know how their acting might be.

This scene is daebak, as if there's huge gap between them! 

           No offense guys, I like Park Ki-young character more compared to Kim Woo-hyun. He has sense of justice despite being in the wanted list. Watching this drama made feel like watching Bloody Monday + Detective Conan. Hell yeah, even the both take a greater extreme of internet hacking and investigation plot- Ghost is in the middle of two extreme. I couldn’t watch Bloody Monday till the end since it tortured me so much, too sad. For just 2 episodes, I think there’re a lot of twist and turn in Ghost at which in a good way that it triggered my curiosity.


           Since I like Daniel Choi over So Ji-sub, I felt bad after knowing the fact that the real Woo-hyun is dead and Ki-young lives as Woo-hyun. After having severe burn and his face no longer can be recognized, Ki-young  underwent major plastic surgery and in a year ..pooff..we can see he totally transform into Woo-hyun. Ki-young were thought to be dead. Well, the one who dies have to die. But for you to live as other person, that would be pretty hard on you. But it’s okay, since you’re not alone- at least one person(Yoo Kang-mi)  knows that you’re Ki-young. I’m afraid I might not see real Ki-young anymore since I like his character plus, with Daniel Choi’s face. Haha...But now to see Ki-young in So Ji-sub’s face I don’t know I would like him or not. It’s now depends on So Ji-sub on how he act as Ki-young. Well, let’s wait for the 3rd and 4th episodes since it’s too early to judge how well this drama will be. 

  Is it childish to look only at Daniel Choi?
Till then, anyeong!

Comments

Unknown said…
This is my first time watch Daniel Choi acting and start to like him. Hope to see him more in this series even though he himself is Woo Hyun... Love his moksuri ^_^
annunnie said…
I love daniel choi too! :D

Popular Posts