In Hyeon Couple


        I didn’t watch the final episode of Queen In-Hyeon’s Man yet,( you know..the subs) but I just can’t sit back after listening to Ji Hyeon-woo’s ( Mr G) confession that he love Yoo In-na sshi. I suppose to finish my case protocol report by today, but I think I can’t do my work properly if I don’t write something about them. Honestly, I think Mr G’s public confession was sincere enough. It reminds me on The Greatest Love where Hallyu star, Dokko Jin confessed his feeling to no-name actress Goo Ae-jeong in a live tv show. Ahaha…but the difference is that, this is damn REAL in Mr G’s case. 



        Mr G’s management company denied it saying Mr G might be too immersed with his character as Kim Boong-do in Queen In-Hyeon’s Man. But I decide to think the other way. If he were too immersed in the character, he would probably say, I love Choi Hee-jin, instead saying I love Yoo In-na. I feel something fishy here since both Mr G and Yoo In-na sshi are adults and I don’t think Mr G would say something without thinking whether Yoo In-na sshi like him or not. 


         But people say, Mr G’s action was inconsiderate because he’ll be enlisted in army next month. He’ll be away for two years and what will happen then? So far, there’s nothing officially coming from Yoo In-na’s mouth and I believe sooner or later we might be able to know her feeling. Or it could be that Mr G’s confession is the cause and we would only see the effect at least 2 years from now to see what the real deal is. What a drama that he put his life on, Mr G. People say, it might be bad for Yoo In-na sshi since she’s currently a rising actress and yet this issue come out. But, if she really loves Mr G, I don’t think that will be an issue. But yeah, long distance relationship is hard- we can see it in the extreme distance in Queen In-Hyeon’s Man. Since her career and heart is on the line, it may take some time for Yoo In-na to sort it out. Please, give chance for her to decide. I really ship this couple but I hope the best for both of them. If Yoo In-na turns him down, I'll be okay and support her since it's the matter of heart.You can't force someone to love you back, right?

        By the way, Mr G’s confession is way too bold. I ADORE HIM. But to decide to love him back, I’ll definitely take some time…( 2 years at least?) Should I say he’s impulsive? Maybe he learns it from Choi  Hee-jin for impulsive part and form Kim Boong-do of course for the bold part! So, I hope the best for them! What do you think?



 FIGHT for your LOVE, if you REALLY LOVE!



Till then,anyeong!

p/s: gotta finish my case protocol by today! Wish me luck okay?

 Aww...those sexy backs! ( giggling)

Comments

Popular Posts