Life lessons...

        I went to a beach yesterday for our group community project. At first, I thought it would be a boring day with nothing much to gain but instead, I’m glad that I was wrong. There are a lot of things that I’ve learn. 


       Previously, I used to dislike this kind of event since I had a terrible experience in dealing with the team-members for their cooperation. But now, my perception about this kind of event was slowly changing as I learn the way to cope with it wisely. I think anything is possible if we work up together to solve our problem. 

       The real drama started 2 weeks ago (if I not mistaken) after our community project proposal was accepted and we’re so relieved. But suddenly, our team-leader went MIA. He didn’t attend class and no one knew his whereabouts. Because of that, all the task was handed down to another team-mate who wasn’t assign to any specific task. I knew that must be hard on her to handle everything by herself. And because of her hard work, we managed to sort out the problem, look into it and finally the event yesterday went on smoothly. Losing one member of the team didn’t really affect the outcome, but it was a terrible not to be responsible. 


           By the way, it was a wonderful day and I enjoyed it so much. Plus, I got to know and realize a lot of thing about being a person. I got to know an autistic boy and I realize that he is such a nice and smart boy!

Comments

Popular Posts