Random ramblings



            
            This is just a random post since I’ve been thinking that I didn’t write for quite some time. Recently I was too preoccupied with stalking project upon the cause and effect of Queen In-Hyeon’s  Man. Stalking  is one of the symptoms of drama’s withdrawal and I can’t get rid of that. It’s like an obsessive thought that I know it sometimes bad for me. But, luckily it’s not compulsive since I just spend quite a few minutes on stalking. Hahah..What was I writing? Even my words now are pretty hard to understand. What had actually happened to me? Have I lost my taste...eat wrong medicine?( Imitating Kim Boong-do)  Hahaha....


After having such a serious withdrawal symptoms of Queen In-hyeon’s Man, I intoxicated myself with Gaksital (English name: Bridal Mask) with some Big as an adjunct to give me super strong effect.  But the effect was not the same like Queen In-hyeon’s Man most probably because it dissolved faster and get digested by the guts so quickly. Maybe just because the Queen In-hyeon’s Man’s remains still persist in my system that I can’t really get rid of them at this point of time. Well, surely it takes time to forget! Hey, am I going nuts? Hahaha...with the news coming up so positive about InHyeon couple (you know, the date-at-the-park-thingy and Yoo In-na’s radio show, Volume), I’m so giddy and super happy to see and hear that. I can’t consider myself a huge fan of them, but I really want to see them live happily, ever after!


                By the way, Gaksital is pretty good too with twist and turns but not so complicated one. I’ve mentioned earlier that it’s kind-of-similar to City Hunter but in different era...Yeah, I still have that feeling of City Hunter-esque but Gaksital is like the little brother of City Hunter with darker and emotional feeling. Lee Kang-to for me is the character that triggers my curiosity. I really wanted to know how he would reacted after knowing about Boon-yi = Mok Dan = Esther and Gaksital = Hyung and when he did, oh no! That was way too heartbreaking. I cried together with him especially the scene with his beloved hyung, Lee Kang-san. To lesser extent, I also anticipated Mok Dan reaction knowing that Lee Kang-to = her first love since she hated Lee Kang-to so much! And for the fact that Lee Kang-to will soon enough become Gaksital, I really wanted to see the gradual change on him being a REAL HERO. I hope the transformation won’t be too drastic because I like the way when the hero slowly learns thing from the events that happen to them. Making one person as a hero is not one-day-task, but it’s lifelong learning where he’ll eventually find strength through the challenges and difficulties. I really look forward to watching Gaksital diligently. 

A wonderful video that captured the best moment in Gaksital


                As for me, I should stop writing now since there’re a lot of notes asking and screaming to me to read them. I’ve to digest all the notes by tonight since tomorrow is the D-day. It’ll definitely be a busy  day tomorrow plus the assessment on my performance. I want to do well on the exam and I need to work hard for it. Okay, that’s all for now and hope tomorrow the sun will shine brightly and hopefully I can smile from ear to ear after the exam just like when I read the news about our beloved InHyeon couple. Till then, anyeong!


Comments

Popular Posts