Gaksital drags me towards the cliff




Really, Gaksital drag me to the cliff and about to kill me, virtually. Huh, I had palpitation and my hand had tremors while watching this drama. It’s sooo intense that I need a lot of pause. But that’s made me fall in love with Gaksital. It dares to explore the new extreme for both players, Shunji and Kangto. I don’t know which one had a better card at this moment since both of them are quite aware of each other’s secret. But I really, really hope that Kangto had another trick under his sleeve since I team up with him to win this battle.



 Huhm, poor Shunji, I used to like him when he was a teacher, but then right now I just want to punch him and throws him into a well, let him rot in there. Doesn’t he felt bad about what he did? Kangto used to do bad things to but then he realized it and change for the better. Even so, I still have a slight hope for Shunji, to be remorseful and be forgiven. But I don’t know if that would happen. The ending seemed so dark and I don’t think there will be happy ending for our guys, Kangto and Shunji. Indeed, Park Ki-woong really nailed Shunji’s character. No other actor can do it like him. I like his facial complexity, it’s creepy and scary where we people can know whether it’s his genuine smile or not. He should’ve won an award for this role, right? 



Previously, I used to compare Gaksital with City Hunter and I regard Gaksital as the City Hunter vesion 1940’s but as I gathered my thought again, I think I was wrong. It’s not City Hunter. It’s Independence Hunter, and I think its way more intense feeling than City Hunter.  

 
Okay now that we all know that the whole imperial police well aware that Gaksital = Lee Kangto= Sato Hiroshi = Lee Young...so many names for him, anyway. The palpitation and the intensity is even better. I like it even it drives me half crazy. Huh!The scene when Kangto in torture chamber really break my heart apart. The torture chamber is totally scary. To see Kangto helplessly being tortured, I felt the pain inside me. Joowon is indeed a good actor.



 I like the scene when Kangto thanked Shunji for catching him earlier since he’s being caught like that and he won’t have to kill Shunji with his own hand. And Shunji goes, “What???” 



 This moment is just epic. Kangto still care for Shunji right? Also when Kangto told about Kangsan hyung, being Gaksital before...I was just, arghhhhhh...Shunji cried, revisit his memories with Kangto and I thought there would be a glimpse of hope for  Shunji to become innocent again, but wait...He cried and suddenly he stopped. Huh, his mood is so labile and I was pretty sure he’s really got to see psychiatrist as soon as possible. Creepy Shunji.. Did I mention earlier that Shunji should’ve won the best innocent turned villain award? 

 Shunji : Kang-to ya...Kang-to ya..
  
 Let's look at Shunji's facial expression. Creepy, isn't it?







             I also love the scene when Kangto asked Teacher Yang Baek whether would it be better if he leave her since she will suffer with him. I love how Yang Baek answer it,

“ If you truly loves Mokdan, you shoud protect her with your life and fights the bastard that torment her” 



And I could imagine that he’ll never leave her, since she’s the source of his strength. I hope I can see happy ending with these two, Kangto and  Mokdan forever. With 2 episodes more for Bridal Mask to wrapp up, I will definitely miss this drama. 


Comments

Popular Posts