Quick recaps of this week!

Lately, I was quite busy with my packed schedule and stuffs. Honestly, I didn’t have plenty of time to spend on posting new entries. But thankfully the weekend is coming and I would be able to rest for while. Truly, this week would be the busiest week so far. I went to class as early as 8 am and back at home at 7pm. Wow that was an amazing experience. It was just my first week in a new department and it really tested my mental and physical endurance. Well, I had to bear with it for another two weeks before completing the rotation. Huh, wish me luck for that okay? Haha...
  
This week would also be an amazing week for some reason. First of all, Olympics. Yeah, uptill today Malaysia have got two medals, silver from our national hero Lee Chong Wei and bronze from our diving queen, Pandelela Rinong. Yeah, no gold for Malaysia but I knew that they’ve tried their best and I really proud of them. Plus, all other Olympians too; pocketroket-man Azizul Hasni Awang in cycling, Khairul Anuar in archery, Yeoh Ken Nee in diving as well as Koo Kien Keat/ Tan Boon Heong in badminton. Well, just to name a few. It doesn’t matter if you lost or win, since we know that you guys had tried your best. For Lee Chong Wei and Azizul Hasni, my heart broke apart when you guys say sorry for not grabbing gold for Malaysia. Honestly you don’t have to be sorry. Win or lost is the bread and butter of any games. Anything can happen. But for sure, we Malaysians are proud for having sportsman like you guys. That was true for all our Olympians. You guys did well, actually. Maybe there will be another chance when the time is right for you. Just keep up the good work and never give up on. We believe in you. 




I also learned and realized a few things this week. Under a stressful situation, I realized that people may act irrationally. Even with the friend that you know long time ago. At first I was elated to know that my one of besties was in the same group with me. I imagined things would be easier that way. But I was wrong. In fact I realized I shouldn’t be too close with anybody. It’s okay to be friend with everyone but not too close. It should have a limit, or else you’ll end up getting hurt if that friend does something that you never imagine that person would do. Hurmm, never mind...humans are not a perfect creature; we tend to make silly mistakes. And even me myself, I would do the same without realizing it, hurting another person but not being aware of it. This would be something that I have to improve in me. I learned how to reflect and tried to improve myself in the future and not to be offended with those simple things. Life is an amazing, exciting journey that we should not ever waste any moments. It’s precious and wonderful, as we sailed along and aged. You would reminisced the time you did something wrong and how you wish to turn back the time to correct the bad thing. But no way, we can’t travel back in time. However, we have the present time with us right now and we could make things better again. As the name suggest, the present time is a present, equals to gift. So, appreciate it and do everything you want to do now. Don’t procrastinate!

Till then, see you again! Bye-bye.

Comments

Popular Posts