Incarnation of Money



Peace be upon you. 

I watched 4 episodes of Incarnation of Money and it seemed to have quite a good prognosis, perhaps. Indeed, with the fact of so many loopholes, I think this drama is quite exciting. Well, it’s the time where the child actor totally made felt in love with this drama. Haha, no offence- makjang won my heart this time. Heee...maybe because of my abundance love for Hwang Jung-eum, it kept me watching this show. 

 Hwang Jung-eum as Bok Jae-in

 Kang Ji-hwan as Lee Kang-seok/ Cha-don
So again, in Incarnation of Money we were presented with a meals of amnesiacs ,genius, revenge and other so-called salt and pepper in typical Korean drama. But I loved it with the combination of comedic acting by Hwang Jung-eum and Kang Ji-hwan. I haven’t seen any collaboration between these two great actors, and I’m really intrigued if Hwang Jung-eum could build sizzling chemistry with Kang Ji-hwan. I loved her previous work in Can You Hear My Heart, Golden Time and recently wrapped up Full House Take 2. I guessed she look good with anyone. Ha!


By the way, my love for Park Ji-bin grows more as I watch him take a role of Lee Kang-seok and later, Lee Cha-don. Huh! Child actors are pretty awesome these days, right? He just look so-so in May Queen but in this show, he’s totally awesome. Along with Park Ji-bin, Seo Shin-ae did an outstanding job, I would say. I loved her character as Bok Jae-in, she’s very adorable and cute. 

 Seo Shin-ae as little Bok Jae-in

 Park Ji-bin as little Lee Kang-seok/Cha-don

And we have Kim Soo-mi as a loan boss! Duh, she’s always great everytime she appears on-screen. I love her. Yeap maybe she’s one of so-called senior actors that I loved. Hee!

Kim Soo-mi as Bok Hwa-sool


Even in this show, the badasses were served with quite a conflict. But I loved the most the conflict between Ji Se-kwang and Lee Kang-seok. Kang-seok treated him as his respected hyung but in the end, Se-kwang was not worthy to be trusted at all. I hope Ji Se-kwang wouldn’t be as bad as he appeared to be, but I don’t know – everything is possible in kdramaland. I don’t know how the 5 badasses in this show will face the consequences of their bad deeds, but I’ll think it would be interesting to watch. Why in kdrama it has always to be 5 badasses? Well, City Hunter for example! Maybe 5 is the best number to build a group? Perhaps? 

 The 5

Well, I guess this is a quite lengthy rumbling anyway. I should stop. Despite knowing this is not the right time to get hooked over dramas, I’d still watching some though. Level 7 Civil Servant and That Winter are my current watching list alongside with Incarnation of Money. I watched these dramas after having so much supersaturation with the books that I’ve read. It’s a form of escapism. This would be my last post until my exam finally over. And, I would say That Winter is way darker than Nice Guy, so beware if you’re adding it to the watch list. And, a wonderful video to share with y'all. I kept abusing the play button!

 
          Till then anyeong and I’m hoping the best for my upcoming exam next Monday. Annunnie fighting!

 

Comments

Popular Posts