Patience



Now I know how it’s like
To have a precious love in my life
Now I know how it feels
To finally be at peace inside
I wish that everybody knew
How amazing it feels to love You
I wish that everyone could see
How Your love has set me free
Set me free and made me strong

-''I Love You So'' by Maher Zain -

Peace be upon you.
  
Trials will always come, and I did make mistakes that I once regretted. But it’s no use to linger about the past, make it a lesson so that I know I won’t make the same mistakes in the future. It’s good to make mistakes now rather than not knowing anything when I’ll be in professional exam. Exam is indeed very tough but nothing’s tougher than living in this world. Whatever the outcome might be, I hope it would be the best and at least I’ve learn the lessons from my mistakes. Whatever it is, all I can say that it's a relief ( praise to Allah)  that my final exam ended today. Well, the prognosis seemed to be not good but it's okay.

Failure today is just a stepping stone for you to become better in years to come. God willing, everything will turn out to be the best for me. I believe in His promise. No one loves the exam( I guess)  but indeed it’s a good thing to measure the level of understanding of the knowledge we learn. And may all of us will make it to the final year, Insya Allah next semester.

“You might hate a thing, but it’s good for you. You might love a thing but it’s best for you. And God knows best, while you know not.”
 2:216

The hardship won’t last forever and the trials will keep on coming despite what you do.

“So surely with difficulty comes ease, surely with difficulty comes ease.”
94: 5-6


Before the exam, I told my mom I was afraid about the exam and she just said to me to be patient. I assumed she would say that I should study some more, but I was wrong. She mentioned about patience. Okay firstly why she mentioned about being patient? What this had to do with patience? And that time I assumed that she always said that whenever I told her about stuffs, until I read this;

“...And be patient; surely God is with the patient.”
8:46

The word patient is mentioned many more time in the Quran and I was just amazed how He knows truly what’s in my heart. And it eased my troubled heart. 



"And We shall try you until We test those among you who strive their outmost and preserve in patience." 
47:31


Today, as I leave the exam hall, the heaviness started to lift. Exam is finally over. But indeed, life doesn’t revolve about exam and having jobs, and then get married, having lots of children, so and so with the never ending cycle. There’s must be something more in this life, right? It’s more than that. It’s a journey that will determine our future. And when I wrote the word future, I didn’t mean of what I’ll become in the next 10 or 20 years. I guess you know what I meant by that.

I won’t give up. If it’s the best for me, show me the way. I might end up in anything but I have the faith that I can always try again. Life is too short to give up. Insya Allah, I will be able to move on, and everyone would do.


I’m also felt sorry for one of my batch-mate who lost his father at the time she was struggling during the exam week. The trials for her are truly harder than anyone could bear. But she remained strong and patient. 

“..Because to Him we belong and to Him we shall return.”

Trials will come in any means and those who remained preserved and strong will be able to move on. Be optimistic!


Hopefully this post will be a beneficial one. Till then, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts