Numb3rs



Peace be upon you.


“There’s no significant association in your result.”

Duh, that really haunted my mind. Well, after amazingly collecting the data and going through wax and wane – it’s quite disappointing that our research might not add some sort of knowledge to the history of mankind. It would be weird to present our research this coming June in the undergraduate scientific research meeting, since there isn’t much to discussed about. Yeah, I’m aware to some sort of degree, we had our limitation. To hope that it will be published, it’s also a dream that might not come true. But it’s okay. As long as we’re honest enough in managing the data and did not cheat just to get a significant result. This is what we’ve done and we really appreciate our collaborative work. 



I met few statisticians to clarify those statistics thingy, and look what I’ve got. I now can understand statistics better and quite good in doing SPSS. Heh! What you think might bad for you it doesn’t necessarily be all bad. There’s always lesson to be learn. Though I am not quite interested in studying statistic or becoming a researcher, the experience that I’ve got from this small work is really amazing. From this research, we didn’t manage to make novel discovery but in the end we managed to discover ourselves and communicate better than we were.  



Though I’m a little bit crazy with the numbers and various tests, it’s  obviously an amazing ride – for this is the bread and butter of doing research. It needs commitment and wills. Hurmm….no idea already!

 Wol-ryung shhi, don't smirk at me. Chaebal!

Till then, just keep hoping the best for the future. Hoping and praying to be blessed. Take care everyone, anyeong! 

Comments

Popular Posts