Back Again!


Peace be upon you.


Hey, I’m glad to be back after a very long time. Huh, those few months I hadn’t written were pretty awesome too. Yeah ,that awesome kind of way. Hahaha…

Perhaps, I should change the subtitle of my blog describing me as a kdrama freak. Honestly, I’m not into kdrama as I used to anymore. Nope, this is not anhedonia- it’s just that I started wanting something new in kdramaland and new dramas failed to do so. But I still watched though, like the currently airing Answer Me 1994 which is pretty good, but I won’t say if it’s highly recommended. It’s good if you have a lot of spare times and want to watch some nice, not that tense drama.  I happened to watch a lot of movies in English these days and maybe I’ll write about that soon. Well, hopefully.

 The Master's Sun is one of my favorite this year, it's fresh yet inspiring that the lead girl climb up the ladder, go for her dream first and only then starting to accept the guy's love.


After not being too hooked into drama within this 3 weeks time, I learned a lot of new things that I didn’t realize before. Ermmm…I don’t know how to describe it in words but part of me I’m glad that I didn’t really addicted as I used to. Maybe, this is what we call as a stage ‘to be a grown up’. I don’t know. These past months I indulged in the beauty of thinking about things around me.



A lot of things happened, one of the biggest was about my junior in the faculty who committed suicide and the news spread like a wildfire and my family members started asking me these and that, I realized that they’re starting to worry about me. I have about 130+ days before the final professional exam and had 2 more rotations to be finished by then. I know, this time people started to stress up and goes beyond the boundaries, but I personally think that life doesn’t revolve about exam merely. There’s more to life, isn’t it?
Recently, I went to a talk about the concept of life and death according to the major religions in the world and one of the panellists said this; 

The greatest fear of human is not death, but the uncertainties.

I kind of agree with that. Life is full of uncertainties- that may not end up according to plan. Things happen, gets into your way. Sometimes you just want to keep on rebelling, but grown up version of you just want to stop. Looking back, I wished I could’ve created a lot of troubles so that I’d sick of it. But now, I just passed that golden time and I just have to act wisely, as a grown up. 


Yeah, I’ll be reaching 23 by the next 3 days and really think that I got to be a better person. I’ll be moving into a new department this coming Monday and that department was the toughest one 2 years ago and it gave me so-called post traumatic stress disorder every time I came across the hallway of that building. I don’t know what’s waiting me this Monday, but I guess I just have to keep strong and buckle up. Wish me luck okay?


Till then, I hope that I can still write more and make this tiny blog full use of self-relieving and as a form of expressing my scattered thoughts. I’m not good in expressing emotions- yeah, my mentor commented on that when I met her 2 days ago and she said that should be fine. There’re a lot to learn along the way.

Till then, goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts