The Truth



Peace be upon you.

"Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart."
The Qur’an(The Night Journey)17:81

I’m aware that this is not the right time to ramble but suddenly I think that I have to express everything inside my mind now. My so-called study leave is going into the midway, but I haven’t really come up with an effective way to study. So many things happened and I realized that I took a lot of things in my life for granted. 

Pray for MH370


The study leave officially started last week, on March 8, well at that time the country was stroked with a shoking news – about the missing airplane. Anything an happen and don’t take every single breath for granted. Those people onboard- it could be anyone. Our prayers are with them, always. To those people onboard and the family members, please stay strong. I’m hoping it is just another missing airplane vanishing into thin air that we’ll find soon but I guess something bigger is happening.  It saddened me to accept if it’s a big drama production that set the world into a new phase. I’m afraid that our national security might be at stake. I’m just fairly a normal civilian who love the peace and harmony of this country. Because of the news, I couldn’t sit still and random words came across my mind. Well, don’t take it to heart. I’m watching too much movie I guess. Although a lot of things mingle in my mind, I don’t want to say it. I don’t know the truth. Sometimes even the truths were made on lies. No offense. I’m just being sarcastic. 

“ O people, follow not that of which you have no knowledge. Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those you will be questioned.”
17:36

After Day 8 of searh and resue, it was revealed that the plane was probably hijacked( sort of). With the international media putting the blame game on the cabin crew as well as the government : well, you have the right to say anything but please be responsible. Only our books of deeds will speak. No one should be made as scapegoat.  Some journalist, I bet have lost their ethics in publishing the news. I’m aware we need to think critically but don’t put a blame game. Explore the bigger piture and perhaps we’ll get one step closer to the truth. Well, I think the real problem is bigger than that. Well, it’s just my opinions, not necessarily what really happened though. 

“So read your book( of your deeds). You yourself are sufficient as a reckoner against you this Day”
17:14

Whatever it is, we should not give up, our hearts and prayers are with them hoping that they and safely return home. And here’s a nice video by Veritasium. It has nothing to do with the missing airplane but his last words means a lot. Very deep, indeed! 




“…so I think we should do that in all aspects of our lives. If you think that something is true, you should try as hard as you can to disprove it. Only then, can you really get the truth and not fool yourself.”
Derek Muller of Veritasium

Drought, Dengue and Drug

Not enough with the missing airplane, we were stroke with drought and haze as well. Malaysia was blessed with abundant of rain every year- but where the water has gone? Well, for dengue, it’s increasing day by day. The rate of dengue tripled compared to last year’s record. 


Well I hate to talk about this, but I had to. Not enough with all the misfortune that happened, people become dumber than ever. Six teens were dead and some were admitted to ICU due to methamphetamine overdose in a concert held in the capital few days ago. It saddened me.  Though I like Breaking Bad( tv drama), and the parody “ we’re cooking meth” but the reality is not like in the drama. And it really beome breaking bad. Don’t do drugs okay? With the nation full of sorrow, that incident spiced up the chaos. And I asked myself. World, what happened to you? People, where are our conscious mind? It seemed that everyone in a lucid dream, going too deep – far from reality. Drug kills people; it literally kills the human inside of people. What we went wrong? 


Self Reminder

I wrote this not to blame people – but as a reminder for me and everyone. I don’t want to be the one who go astray. I’m hoping that we continue to be strong to face the trials and tribulation, because what had happened to the world was just beyond my common sense. We constantly need to recalibrate and hopefully we’re on the right path. Let us ask forgiveness from Almighty Allah and forgave others as well. He is The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

“Call upon Me. I will answer you.”
The Qur’an (The Forgiver) 40:60

Don’t stop looking for the truth- its right here with us, just because we are too ignorant to realize it. 

“I leave behind me two things, The Qur’an and my example (the sunnah) and if you follow these you will never go astray.All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly.” 

 The last sermon of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)


So where are we now? Life- does it even have a purpose?  It’s the time to decide. Till then, goodbye. 


Comments

Popular Posts