2048: Addicted



Peace be upon you. 

Well, I came across this number game few weeks ago and the moment I started to play this game, I hooked up already. By the way I started to think that numbers are amazing. It looks like a simpleton, but when I tried it for the first time, it was actually quite hard. 

To get into the bigger value from  21, 22, 23……and the list go on, people say there is no other method than choosing a corner. You’ve got to put everything into that corner; otherwise the tiles will be really messed up. Well, if you aimed to win this game. Sure, there must be another method, but that’s the easiest maybe that I could think of. There are quite of numbers of videos and blogs telling how to win this game. Well, it didn't matter. I love this game because of its sequence by using 2 to the power of any numbers and the list goes on....


To get the so-called expert opinions, the video from Steve Mould and Dr James Grime is a nice one to catch on. Well, a nice mathematical video about the game. 

 it's waay too long for a video


If Dr Grime’s favourite is Dr Who version, my favourite would be the Fibonacci version, plus I played the Sherlock version(well, it exists!) , but it less exciting as it doesn’t represent symbolically to what Dr Who does. The threes version (3k) of this game also exist, but for me it doesn't seem right. I don't have any grudge with number three, though.  
There is nothing wrong being not so typical isn't it?

But that’s not 2048 is all about. Now, this started to be personal. 2048 for me is like experimenting – you try to make the worst move, messed up everything and come into conclusion. Sometimes messing up thingy was not a deliberate action, though. It’s about taking risk and take it as a chance to be able to discover ways to make it right again. That’s life, am I right?

People do make mistakes. We just cannot escape from that. But that’s not the case as long as we know how to make that right again and make up for the things that we should have done. Any regrets? Yeah. Sometimes it does happen. Ermm…just like in The Perks of Being  a Wallflower, Charlie( or was it his psychiatrist?)  said though we can’t choose we come from, we can choose where we go from there. I strongly agree. 


Till then, happy weekend everyone. Do enjoy 2048 then!

Goodbye!

Comments

Popular Posts