Goblin - Final Thoughts


Peace be upon everyone.

The Lonely and Shining Goblin totally had totally drawn my attention for the past few  months. Honestly I loved Goblin since the very beginning and it became emotionally gripping in the later part kept me investing till the end. It was a fun, yet memorable one with a very beautifully moving story about life and death. I love how the writer conclude the ending - for me it’s not really a happy ending but I was satisfied with it since at the very beginning it’s  already given that none of the Goblin or Grim Reaper is alive. I kinda agreed with Ji Euntak when she pointed out that everyone will die at sometime in their life - and that’s what  makes life  more beautiful and meaningful, living the days as if it is the last. Well, it’s true, isn’t it?




To a lesser extend, Goblin taught about the values of life, forgiveness and repentance. That’s all I can conclude after eagerly watching it for past few months. Indeed, it was beautiful and for such a beautiful story - thank you. I really enjoyed the show. Somehow, I started to really watch Korean drama after quite a long months of hiatus. Despite being older than I were  before, I empathize with the characters in this drama. Goblin was the first that brought me  to its emotional level and it was awesome to be able to enjoy Korean drama like I used to  after a very, very long break.




Well, it's not a long rambling this time. Till then, i bit you farewell - Goblin. Thank you for such a beautiful story. Anyeong!





Comments

Popular Posts