Not much...

I can't sleep thinking about things that might happen. Yeah, I'll be out of town for three days starting tomorrow. It is kind of pity( for me) because I can't enjoy the new year holiday with the family. Arghh, I feel so sad just to think about it. 

By the way, I'll be out of town for good reason, surely. Actually we are  organizing a really big event near  at a beach ( that was known to be not-so-good one!) - oops, sorry to say that. I don't know what's happening with my head, but maybe because I dislike outdoor activities. 

OK..just now I drew something...LOL. And it reminds me of my art class during the old days! Have fun!

a typical drawing by kindergarten kids..LOL


And..these are just another hobby..nonsense drawing and so on...






Ok..sweet dreams..and I gotta go to sleep!






























 Please don't laugh at me when looking at those pictures...very immature side of me!
Anyway..oops..today is my sis birthday, and before I forgot..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


Comments

Popular Posts