Spring Waltz

If you love and miss that person,
Then, love can come again when you meet again
Just like playing hide and seek
No matter where it hides or even you can’t see it
It must be waiting at some place
Amid the countless chaos
Just like the sincere prayers of love
The people in love will surely meet again

 ~Spring Waltz~


OK..Among the 4 seasons Korean dramas, Spring Waltz really touched my heart after all. No offense, others may have different opinions about that. But I admit -  all of them, Winter Sonata, Autumn’s Tale, Summer Scent and lastly Spring Waltz, are really lovable drama that can make you cry a bit! (p/s: if you love kdramas and the love conflict)

Su Ho and Eun Young love story
It's kinda weird to write about spring drama in this winter season, but yeah..I watched this drama just recently..so I still can't get rid it off my mind right now!LOL

Comments

Popular Posts