A good teacher

     Today, I realized that how much the teachers really care about their students. And that make me feel really guilty that I did not pay attention and even dare to fall asleep during the class.

     The whole class did badly in the exam last week, for about half of the class failed! Can you imagine that? I realized that the teachers was very sad about that. We succeeded to disappoint them.  Then, there was a teacher that I had my respect all the time, he decided to have a talk with the entire class. At first, we’re afraid that he would scold us for not doing well in the exam but otherwise he asked for something else. He said, 

“How we’re going to solve this?” 

He asked for any suggestions to fix this problem. He also suggested revision class, extending the session and so on. I can’t believe that this teacher will do this for the sake of their students. He admitted that he didn’t want that his students to fail in the exam. This made me realize that our teachers really hope for the best for us,and really care for us. He didn’t want to hear anyone going to say that, 

“This batch is the worst batch!”

     So, what should I do? Don’t sleep in the class obviosuly! It’s a bad attitude afterall. Then I’ll try my best! Good luck for that!
** respect your teachers and parents because they taught you a lot of things! and I'll also try my best to do so...

Comments

The Coffee Talk said…
As a teacher I thank you for this post :)
annunnie said…
you're welcome. I'm pretty sure you're one of the good teacher out there.^^

Popular Posts