The new phase of life

     It was just the beginning, and it would be a lot harder than I could ever imagined. I’m aware of that, but I’m positive. Things will get tougher but I’ll try to adapt and adopt to this new life. I’m another  year ahead, and more challenges are about to start meddling into my head. However, this is interesting because I got to learn something new and different. Yeah, to be scolded and cursed is just a norm. It can either make you better or worse. But, I hope for the better. 
     Dear GOD, please give me the strength to overcome all of these trials so that I can be a good person to myself, family and everyone. And please, keep my intentions to always be right. Dear teachers and friends,I’m hoping for your guidance, if I were to be wrong. I'm just a human who can always do bad things and yet, I’m always a learner. And there’s still, a long-  very long way to go!

49 Days - just random caps from final the final episode

Comments

Popular Posts