49 Days - Final Thoughts

     49 Days wrapped up almost 3 weeks ago and I'm in recovery period of drama withdrawal symptoms. Well, most of people felt like being cheated after watching the final episode of 49 Days because it killed the main lead but I tried to think differently. I didn't expect 49 Days to have a happy ending because at the very first episode, we can see heartbroken, suicide, and people dying. But from the beginning until the end, the story was not for fun merely but rather, it's beautiful and nicely done. I could feel the positive elements and strength that this drama has brought me into. 

     The interesting fact about this drama is that, it's get better from each episodes to another. I couldn't  even expect what could possibly happen next. It's unpredictable and I love this kind of drama. Every single scene is important eventhough it got quite long 20 episodes. For that kind of long run, some of the dramas lost the pace and energy as it goes along. There are several important issues that I was aware of from watching this drama. Well, honestly life is beautiful, amazing, fantastic but sometimes it hurts inside, and it's really fragile. Whatever it is, we need to value, appreciate and love our life. In simpler words, I would say life is short and we need to appreciate it for it brings us to a lot of great things.

“You don’t know how precious it is to have a body, do you? 
Being able to touch, and feeling warmth. 
You have a voice that someone else can hear,
 and you have people to hear your voice.
 You can look at someone and smile together. 
Please, have strength.
 You need to be strong so I can live too — no, so that I can do something to stay alive.”
 ~ Shin Ji Hyun

      I also love it when the badass in the end have some regrets and not just being punished for what they've done. I think it would be a terrible ending if the bad guy just died and unable to repent or remorse. Because everyone can change. Even if you're bad today, it doesn't mean that you're all bad throughout your lifetime. And that can be opposite anyway.

"People change,and that's what they do." 
~ Scheduler

Everyone will definitely die someday. It's the fact- just we don't know when.

“If it were me, if I knew my days were limited… I would want to see that person’s face even more, to love him more, be good to him. The more you give, the more you get.” 
~ Song Yi Kyung

      Yisoo's last words to YiKyung really touched my heart. Without realizing it, my tears dropped! Arghh- that was so heartbreaking!

"To me, you were the most precious person. You were an impressive person. That’s why you’ll become a really precious person to someone else. For my sake, promise me that you will live happily. So that I can leave this world peacefully. For my sake, be happy. Because I met someone like you, I was grateful and happy. Instead of me, give your love to the person that loves you."
~ Song Yisoo
And after watching 49 Days, it was a  great satisfaction. That's all.


"Because of the 49 days’ journey that we were on with these two
We live today as if it’s precious, and our last. 

Because I met you, I was happy." 
~ Song Yi Kyung, Han Kang



Comments

Popular Posts