Circles of Life

     This is my story, not a sad one- but when I started to think about it I feel something ''melodramatic''. Hah, really? I felt something that I never thought I would experience it. We used to be a good friends but lately, everything seems kind of awkward. I don’t know the reason, but still- I wanna be a good friend to you, as always. We ended up not as close as before for no reason. Perhaps, I was wrong but at least tell me so that we can fix it. Remain on silent mode will not resolve anything. I knew my friend as an extrovert person, unlike me. But why, recently that person seemed quite uncomfortable with me?  I had never expected that my friend can change up to this much. 


Friends, who are they?

      But then, I'm aware that it’s human nature to always change. I, myself might change as well without knowing to what extend I would have become. I might hurt others as well without realizing it. Life, is like a circle. Right now I’m positive that we can start all over again. I really hope our friendship can be fixed because I love and miss that too much. I miss you. 


People always change. That’s what they do
 ~ Scheduler, 49 Days~

Comments

Popular Posts