Halfway of City Hunter

     Well, I can't refrain myself from writing about this series.At least for me, this series is damn good.  So please, just bear with me till this series ends in July, okay? We're in the halfway after all and the truth will be revealed very soon- I guess so.
     This kind of addiction was the same when I had to wait for 49 Days before. How come a drama can be so addictive? 

    
     At first, I love City Hunter because of its action, but now it's not just the action scene. Now I love everything, from the lovestory, action, comedy etc. Nana ( Park Minyoung) and Yunseong( Lee Minho) really have a great chemistry and they look so cute together. Apart from that, I love Lee Jinpyo's( Yunseong's father) character the most,by which I don't know the reason is. But still I have the feeling that he's not that bad.


     Shikjoong ahjussi- love him so much. Everytime I saw him, I could feel his warmth and kindness towards Yunseong.


     Relationship between Shin Euna and Goo Kijoon is somewhat childish, but I still love them. The girl who played as Shin Euna is so pretty right?


     Kim Yoongju is a quite complicated character. To be honest, I didn't really understand him. He has a sense of justice but it's not enough that I thought he's trying to protect his father wrongdoing. I thought he still love his ex, Saehui but then I don't think so. Well, anyway I hope his real feeling will be truthfully revealed later. He is a good person, and I hope he will end up well. 

He's too overworked and obsessed with his job, obviously!
      Nana and Yunseong, obviously the sweetest candy of all.



Comments

Popular Posts