The Princess’ Man with Park Shi Hoo


     OK, I’m anticipating for this drama because finally, after Iljimae- I can watch Park Shi Hoo in another saeguk. In Iljimae  I thought he acted badly but as I watched Prosecutor Princess, my thought had changed. He was not that bad. I’m anticipating to see his improvement, and I bet he’ll improve a lot. 



     The Princess’ Man is scheduled to be aired on 20th of July, soon after Romance Town wraps up. The drama revolves about sad/ tragic? love story between the main leads whose are each other’s enemy. Err...that kind of plot wasn’t really my cup of tea because I have a bad feeling about the ending. Whatever it is, I’ll spend some time to watch when it’ll air soon. 


     Here are some stills that were released.




     Now I’m hoping that another actor like Jung Ilwoo will do another saeguk after The Return of Iljimae. To be honest, I kept stalking you Jung Ilwoo-sshi. Please do another saeguk, chaebal- yo! 




Comments

Popular Posts