City Hunter and Heartstrings


     I’m aware that I’m a fan of Korean drama but I never thought that I would write about them. But look, this is how I ended up with, I wrote it!

     
     Okay let’s start with City Hunter that aired its 15th and 16th episodes last Wednesday and Thursday. Well, currently, the outcome of this series is less than what I’d expected. At first, I loved it so much since it’s all about action and faster pace. But now, that kind of anticipation had lost already. I don’t know if it is just me that had lost interest in watching it, but the story would still be good even without birth secrets. Yeah, I really hate birth secrets as plot twist because it is too lame. From an atypical Korean drama, now City Hunter has becoming a typical melodramatic, full of cheats and lie that right now, I’m bored with it already. I really love the characters and the directing, but the way this story is about to bring, it’s quite frustrating.

     The same goes to Kim Nana and Lee Yunseong’s love story; after being so hard to finally realize their feeling and confess to each other- I have a feeling that they’re going to be separated again. I really hate that, honestly. Even that, I’m still hoping that there were no birth secrets to be revealed, or no more Yunseong and Nana’s separation. I hope every character would turn out to be nice person, (especially Lee Jinpyo, the Big 5 etc) because I just loved the way that no one would be killed. I love how 49 Days ended, eventhough it killed the main lead, but in a positive way and it’s realistic. 




     You’ve Fallen for Me aka Heartstrings aired its fifth and sixth episodes. Quite early to say that this drama is boring, err..actually I like this drama eventhough sometimes it’s kind of too draggy into unimportant characters and scenes. I wish Hyun Kiyoung will get more time on-screen. I don’t know why I loved this guy..omo!

He's finally on stage, with The Stupid

Hey, know what Kyuwon finally realize her feeling for Lee Shin...I have no idea then...


And maybe we can see Jung Yonghwa's acting get better.Haha...



What do you think? Hurmm..


Comments

Popular Posts