Drama Talk: Part II

 
     It's one of my busiest weeks since I’m going to move to another department in a week. Well, it’s so sad actually to leave this department since everything here was great. My supervisor is so nice and approachable. Perhaps in the new department I won’t be able to write much about drama again since it’ll be the most terrible posting. [Alert] This is actually a lengthy post which had a lot of critiques inside. So, please don’t be offended. My hand just kept on typing and it bypassed my brain. So they will be a lot of annoying ideas therein.

City Hunter


     Okay, the last two episodes of City Hunter gave me a lot of unexpected things, and finally the secret’s out. But, I didn’t give me thrills. I think the 2nd half of this series wasn't as good as the 1st half. I used to write about my crazy anticipation and excitement with the 1st half, and because of that, I have high expectation with this series. Whatever it is, the ending was good and not bad at all - but I’m hoping for something extraordinary or extravagant just like the way it comes to me in the first few episodes. I won’t say this series is just so-so, to be honest, it is unique, good, packed with action, romance, and most importantly, it was nicely done in every aspect. But I can feel something is lacking, and I just don’t know how to arrange it in words. Maybe because our beloved Prosecutor Kim Yeongjoo died early? I love his character and I hope he has a better ending. 


     By the way I hated that the birth secret had been played off quite often in kdramaland. I had mentioned earlier that even without birth secret, City Hunter is good enough. Birth secret is just too lame. Well, I’m not the writer, so I can’t decide on the plot. We as the viewer will just need to bear with it right?

Whatever it is, I love Jinpyo and Yunseong scene...

     Overall, it’s a good drama...but not the best that I can think of. For City Hunter lovers please don’t be offended. I unintentionally revealed my feeling about City Hunter in this post. I’m one of City Hunter’s supporters but I just don’t get it when the drama that I liked so much ended this way. 

      What do you expect from this series? Would it be a 2nd season of City Hunter? Who knows. Hope it would be better. 

You’ve Fallen For Me/ Heartstrings

The cute and immature love story has seeded and now it’s growing a lot.



“Please, don’t give up on liking me”..hahaha..I laughed a lot. 


He looks at her and sings..

I'm lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to becoming home again... 


“ Wanna hear my wish? I hope you would like me again.” 

 Gah, I’m going to love this. 

Princess Man

     Princess Man, err.. for the time being I have no idea about this series since the subs aren’t out yet. Just go through without subs and I can’t understand much. Perhaps I’ll write about this series later. 


And it looks really tragic...huh

That’s all for now, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts