Friday night mumbling

Runny nose + Fever


      Even for an hour class,it's unbearable. I kept going out straight to the washroom to clear my throat and congested nostrils..haha...it was so uncomfortable and terrible. It has been a long  since I didn’t catch a cold, so totally this time everything was over exaggerated. I took some paracetamol, but it didn’t work. Hope it’ll resolved this weekend. And just like City Hunter OST,

"it's a lonely lonely night...it's lonely lonely day..."

Everyone's going out to watch Harry Potter part2..and I'm right here, mumbling alone...


Okay, drama time!

     With just 2 episodes for City Hunter to end next week, there are more unexpected truth( at least for Yunseong) to be revealed. As always, it’s getting intense. Huh, by the way fortunately it didn’t give me a heart attack LOL.


     Bad news, the 8th episodes of You’ve Fallen For Me was halted because Park Shinhye(Lee Kyuwon) involvement in car accident. We hope the best for you. Hope you’ll recover soon!


     Princess’s Man, finally premiered its 1st and 2nd episodes. It was not bad,I think I'm gonna love it. Park Shihoo(Kim Seungyoo ) and Moon Chaewon( Lee Seryung) shares great chemistry together. Even though the subs aren’t out yet, I watched through without subs and I think it’s great drama to be watched later.



Till then, anyeong!:D

Comments

Popular Posts