The Greatest Love

Dokko Jin confession..."Gu Aejoong is the person I love"


I asked myself,

" Why did I never have thought to watch this series?" 

Now I realized  this series was freaking awesome and hilarious. It won't make you cry a river or angry but rather you'll laugh and smile thinking how cute it were. Okay, I'm glued to this series right now.I didn't watch this series before because I was glued to 49 Days, and afterthat, City Hunter. This series wrapped up last few weeks. In my opinion, the plot was somewhat fresher, Dokko Jin and Goo Aejung will surely be loved by everyone. These two won't get my annoyed- and I always love when there's scene with these two. 

     Okay, it's a real happy ending. Watching this drama made me felt like watching Korean variety show.LOL. Err...just some random caps from final episodes..


It's beautiful!


  
     Unexpectedly, I had a good time watching this series. It's awesome, and it's getting better from each episodes!

Comments

Popular Posts