Princess Man: A Tragic Lovestory

     Okay Princess Man again. Just out of blue,  I've got a feeling that I should write some about this drama. Uptill this week, 16 episodes have been aired. Still, there will be a lot more episodes to go. Currently, I'm busy with my unplanned, hay wired life right now with a tons of assignments so I could hardly get time to re-watch and write a review, but I'll still do it, someday? Probably. Ha,so far Princess Man is a really tragic love story. What you would do if the person you love is the son of your parents' enemy? Would you continue to be with that person? If you were in Seryung or in Yeungsoo's shoes, what would you do? Go on with it, your eternal love?



     They will to take the challenge and to prove that their love is pure. Ehem, it's kinda Romeo & Juliet story. But I really hope they won't end up with suicide anyway. I really hate that. And I'm pretty sure all of us knows why. Before you love someone, you should love yourself more, because there's no way that someone will love you as deep as you love yourself. Remember that our life is short and we need to appreciate it. If you yourself don't appreciate your precious life, who else then?The choice is up to you.

Comments

Popular Posts