In dramaland...

     This probably would be one of my shortest entry. Runing out of time, still busy doing my school work. But I can't restrain my fingers to keep typing on the keyboard..I don't have so much time to be wasted so, without further delay...

Korean dramaland presents... 

the currently airing drama,

Wednesday & Thursday drama

Wild Romance 
 Lee Si Young- I'm freaking in love with her style
and... 

Moon That Embraces The Sun




     I'm anticipated for these two because of the great actors in it. Well, Wild Romance bickering has high possibility to make me hook into but not to forget Moon That Embrace Sun, another drama from my favourite Som Sam Dong from Dream High to be a King for sure as well as the former Sceduler aka Ramen Boy to become the King's hyung. Can't wait for that!

     Okay, 3 minutes up...Anyeong!

Comments

Popular Posts