The Equator Man- The Summary

 
     One word to describe it, CREEPY! ( Yep, a lot of psychotic features)Hahaha...trust me this drama is so creepy! Especially the scene below. Im Si-wan is daebak! No offense, it’s not something new in kdramaland anyway!


      I watched this drama diligently until the the 6th or 7th episodes and watched it on and off until the final episodes. For me, the finale is quite good and positive, but the fact Jang-il die, I didn’t feel good about it.He died, didn't he? Or it's me misinterpreting it? This drama emphasized on friendship which I really like, especially during their old days in school. I love them, both Jang-il and Sun-woo. Lee Hyeon-woo and Im Si-wan are really, really good actors. Hope to see them playing adult role next time. Please stop being kids anymore, you guys got the talent already despite your baby-face.


Video from youtube, that I kept abusing the play button  
 
      Uhm Tae-woong, Lee Jun-hyuk and Lee Bo-young – they’re damn good actors. Especially Uhm Tae-woong nailed it to become blind Kim Sun-woo. Maybe melodrama-creepy genre is not really my preference, so I can’t really appreciate the beauty of this drama. But, just like other Korean drama, the cinematography is pretty good plus, the warmth feeling of summer. I like it. That’s it.






       One thing this drama emphasized, again about revenge and holding grudge. It won’t make you feel better; it will just eat yourself in the end. Sun-woo, he managed to turn down everything near the end but afterall he doesn’t feel good as well. 



       So as Jang-il, having a huge psychosocial stress, later on having most probably MDD with psychotic features( or, is he schizophrenic at the first place?) plus suicidal ideation, damn- you should learn how to manage your stress; too much stress is not good [Yerkes-Dodson Law]. It’s pretty much interesting since I watched this drama and studying psychopathology at the same time! It make me treasured my knowledge and realized there’s a lot of people having the same problem!



Till then, anyeong!



 

Comments

Popular Posts