Rooftop Prince the Finale


Just one question, is it Lee Gak or Yong Tae-yong? I’m bit confused right now!



         Rooftop Prince- it’s not just about the Prince living on the rooftop but to be more precise a crown prince who travelled through 300 years forward to investigate his crown princess death. The reason of time travelling might be ridiculous but the story line is cute, plus the Prince does not travel alone. He brings along his 3 companions and makes the journey become even funnier, less scary and quite odd. And even more, the three(4 if Tae-mu is included) main lead had doppelganger in the modern world.
 

     The genre is fantasy rom-com so, it’s fair to say that it’s really a comedy drama with a lot of fantasy-romance. However, toward the end it become less funny but it doesn’t mean it has less value.

         Character-wise, I like Park Yoochun in this drama because he can pull both comedic and saeguk kind of acting. This is his second drama that I watched after Miss Ripley (yep, I didn’t watch Sungkyunhwan Scandal) last year. Fair enough, his acting is super cool too. But sometimes I’m bit confused either it’s Taeyong or Lee Gak. Playing double role is hard and I can see just some actors can do it well (example: Lee Yo-won really rocks in 49 Days). Ha Ji-min, this is probably the first time I see her in drama, or maybe I’ve seen her but don’t recognized so well. But she’s good I guess.  The OTP really have a great chemistry together and it’s really nice to look at!Just one thing I was curious,why Bak Ha/Bu Yong always has to sacrify? Aigoo~



       The bad guys- what to say, terrible. The most stupid bad guy I’ve ever seen in kdramaland. Sorry, Yong Tae-mu I wished you’re cleverer in becoming a badass. You’re so superficial that even looking at you I know you wanna end my life now..hahaha…No offence but the actor who played that role wasn’t that bad just the character is quite ridiculous for me. Even the bad girl, Hong Sena is cleverer I guess.



       By the way, not to forget those 3 companions..hahaha, just like Joseon Power Rangers in jogging suit!( LOL)





        So, the ending…I love it even though it’s little bit confusing but I enjoyed the 20 episodes rides along the way. It’s light and didn’t require you to think hard or to be too emotionally involved. Funny, but it carry a lot of message, values and hopes. With the Crown Princess mysterious death being revealed all the other things solved. Just what I expected on the first episode that I think that it’s not Crown Princess who died, but it’s Bu Yong instead. Okay-one word to describe it, GOOD!



Till then, see you!

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORY!

Popular Posts