A City Hunter in 20th Century

          
            Okay, this drama aired on KBS starring Ojakyo Brother’s Joowon as the hero. Yay! Finally I can spend the time to watch him again. Hahah, Ojakgyo Brothers and Baker Kim Tak-goo are not enough for me. I want to see more of him. The title is Bridal Mask or Gaksital, revolving about Lee Kang-to is known as 'Gaksital' because he wears a mask to hide his face — one of those traditional play masks, specifically the rosy-cheeked one reserved for the female role, aka the bride. He's an unassuming young man in real life, but when he dons his superhero mask, he fights injustice and rights wrongs during one of the darkest periods of Korea's history [dramawiki + dramabeans]


        Well, it looked like as another City Hunter but in the early 20th century. Well, I’m anticipated to look forward for this drama at first since it’s Joowon in it. 




        And after watching the 1st and 2nd episodes- BINGO! I love it so much. Even the first episode made my heart flutter. I love the fast-paced the same I did for City Hunter last time. But it’s nice to see the twist that our hero Joowon is not a hero, yet at least. The cinematography is great with very intriguing introduction. I love the heroine whom kicked ass and so daring.




       But I’m afraid that I might love the second hero more, Kimura Shunji( played by Park Ki-woong).Because he looked so nice and descent. Well, it’s like opposite of Lee Kang-to. To see our hero as not a really nice man will really make a great twist soon. What should I say, LOVE it. 





        The heroine, Mok Dan/ Boon-yi played by Jin Se-yun is a well-written character. I really love her because she is not a weak woman. She really impressed me a lot. Despite all the freaking awesome action scene, I hope no actors will not be injured because we all know it’s quite dangerous though. 
 
        
       I really look forward to watching this drama series until the end. I hope it will continue to impress me until the end. Yeah!

 Bridal mask, who is he?


 Obviously not him, yet.


     And, definitely I'm biased here since there's so much Joowon screenshots. Hehe, no offense~ BINGO!
 
Till then, anyeong!

Comments

Popular Posts