Untitled



You have to look closely
To see that it is pretty
You have to look long
To see that it is lovable
You are the same

~Flower by Na Tae-joo~


Well, I’ve been hibernating for a long time I guess. So many things happened these past few weeks and sometimes my mind isn’t straight enough to sort out the things. I had my mini exam yesterday. I thought I did poorly, and I’m aware that there’s a lot of thing that I need to relearn. Huh, and on the night prior to exam I stated developing mild fever, then took tablet paracetamol. I thought it would resolve but on the next day, it’s getting worse. By the way, thank God during the exam it wasn’t that worse. Later, I went to the clinic...and since the exam was over, I went shopping with my buddies and at home I started to have chills and rigor. It’s really torturing with the runny nose and cough. After taking the medication, I really felt sedated ( yeah, because of the cough syrup) and for the whole day I felt drowsy as if I was floating on the bed. Even until now, I really felt drowsy and sleepy. 

 This noona-killer is sleeping...just as an eye-candy!

Though mine was just an upper respiratory tract infection (I guess so), it’s really torturing to be sick. I tend to meet sick people, for most of my days but I never really felt what they’re feeling. It’s not that I don’t have any sense of empathy, but honestly you can never felt the same pain as that person. I started to realize how lucky I am- to stay healthy, being able to do the things I want to do. And last week was my 22th birthday. To think about it, I am very grateful. Maybe people doubt if I could grow up healthily. I was born 22 years ago prematurely with birth weight of 1.4 kilogram. Huh, and now I’ve gained so much weight....yeah with normal body mass index (LOL, I’m neither skinny nor obese). The credit goes to my parents as well as my sisters. You’re awesome for making me gain so much weight. 

 Yeay, another eye-candy. Pretty Go Nam-soon.

The year 2012 will be ended soon. Well, it couldn’t be complete if I didn’t write about drama, right?  And maybe just like the last year, I would write the year-end review. If last year I had chosen Can You Hear My Heart, 49 Days and Dream High as my favourite drama, this year I am really anticipated to write it again since I’d watched some awesome dramas this year. But it’s too sad that I didn’t watch Warrior Baek Dong-soo and Tree with Deep Roots in the year 2011. If not, I would also put these two in the list. Yeah! 
  
Ahjussi-type eye candy..LOL

I'm currently hooked with Alice in Cheongdam-dong and School 2013. But I also watched Full House Take 2 and Can We Get Married. For the currently airing May Queen and I Miss You, I don’t know if I can continue to watch them. Because they’re just too...not my cup of tea. But I downloaded it, since I’ve downloaded the first few episodes, why don’t just keep it up. Who knows, maybe one day my heart would be opened to watch those drama. Haha...

 Aigoo...so many unfinished dramas to watch!

                Well, I personally like School 2013 for its realism and conflict. It showed how the school had become nowadays. Too exam orientated, and too focusing on good grades. Everyone had been to school and therefore knows exactly how things going on.   

 I really love this friendship...or should I call it bromance, huh?
  
Okay then, this is quite a long ramblings- think I have to stop now.Enough of eye-candy at this point of time.  Till then, anyeong!





Comments

Popular Posts