Badass in action: May 27


Peace be upon you. 

Hah, that title is really sarcastic. Definitely. Shark and Cruel City will premiere this Monday and just have a feeling like we’ve been thrown in the world full of bad guys, I guess. To be honest, Nine and Flower Boy Next Door are the only drama that I fully invested in for past few months. Or should I include School 2013 as well. Heh. So you know how lagging I was behind tons of kdrama.

I am quite picky about watching a new drama lately. Yeah, I love the currently airing Gu Family Book and All About My Romance but, they just don’t get me hook too much to it. I don’t know. It’s probably Nine’s mistake. Haha..just kidding.

Bidam. Kim Nam-gil

For Shark , it’s probably worth watching since it’s Kim Nam-gil’s ( yeah cinggus, its Bidam!) comeback after haven’t seen much of him for past few years.Why the drama was called shark? Perhaps because the drama is all about rich chaebol(s) and the setting would be as luxurious as the shark’s fin dishes, or just because it’s a revenge drama. The leading man will just eat everyone alive like a big shark. Or…could it be that the man works as a loan shark? Hah! Terrible. My imagination is going wild now and the only way to stop it – just please, show, don’t do funny thing. Well, I guess you know how much I hate funny drama, hurmmm  Dr Jin for example. And, Shark is also Son Ye-jin drama comeback after all. I guess she's good in Personal Taste but this time I think she got the better pairing, older man instead of flower boy. Yay!



Having watch the Shark's teaser and I realize that the phonebooth will be a scary place in this year kdramaland. In Nine for example, the hero was about to be killed 2 times when he was in phonebooth, whereby to certain degree he really got killed! Heh, mind the spoiler. Hurmm...it's contrast to lovely romantic place in last year's Queen In-hyeon's Man. Hah! I don't know.  

 Son Ye-jin in Shark
Cruel City- the casts

And well, Cruel City promised me with dark noir in action plus, Jung  Kyung-ho is back from his military service. He used to be a NIS agent in Time Between Dog & Wolf (as second guy alongside the hottie Lee Jun-ki) and now become drug lord in Cruel City? Ottoke?  Noir – a word that made me smile from ear to ear after hearing it because it reminds me Anthony Kim Bong-dal. Drama in drama..how good it will be? Plus we have barbie-faced Nam Gyu-ri as the leading lady. She did well in 49 Days ( my top dramalist!) but really disappoint me in last year  Haeundae Lovers. So I hope she’ll do well this time.  Well said, cable tv channel rocks the world of kdramaland since the landing of few really outstanding dramas that cause a butterfly effect for past year..err..or years. Hah, my memory is bad enough. Now, hoping that jTBC’s Cruel City will do a good job to impress the audience,I don’t know. We’ll see. 

Jung Kyung-ho

Nam Gyu-ri. She's a doll.
Which one would you choose? Ottoke? Show, just please don’t disappoint me. I hardly find a good drama to watch these days and I hope you won’t be thrown in the sea of failed drama, full of sharks maybe, that gonna eat you alive. Hmmm! Show, I hope the taste won’t be cruel enough, to keep me watching you. But if you ( or even me) happen to dislike the bad-asses drama, heee... tvN offers you with a lighter drama. Well, I guess Dating Agency: Cyrano is on everyone's radar afterall. Also called as Flower Boy Dating Agency, it's the fourth installment of Oh Boy series after sucessful Flower Boy Ramen Shop, Flower Boy Band and Flower Boy Next Door. I don't know what kind of flower title will came out for the next installment. At least I wish there is. Any idea?


Cyrano's poster- none of the casts I really know of. Hope it'll be good. 


So ottoke? can't wait for May 27, cinggus? Heheh...Till then, peace everyone! Heh, though I like crime and action drama, I’m honestly a peace lover. Anyeong!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah! peace lover...
and vote for bidam~ heheh..

Popular Posts