Current addiction

Peace be upon everyone.


It has been a long since I last posted about my korean drama addiction, or precisely since I last posted something in this tiny blog. Truthfully, it has been a hectic year for me and I barely got the chance to watch korean drama. But it seems that my life will be quite sedentary for few months from now on, thus here I am - rambling about korean drama again. I don’t know how long I will keep on loving korean drama, but for sure for now they’re like my candies.

Fantasy mood is on the air - so let’s talk about the currently airing Legend of Blue Sea and Goblin. These two are my latest obsession, really. 

Legend of the Blue Sea

It is a mermaid story who will totally whack the world of the human. This drama gives me high hopes because it has been a long time since I had seen Lee Min-ho onscreen. Jeong Ji-hyun totally invested me as the weird mermaid who seemed to be pretty innocent. 

The parallel universe in this drama remind me of the unforgettable Queen In-Hyeon’s Man that caused me a mental breakdown few years ago. That’s what I like the most as we discovered and being terribly curious about what will happen next. And I have no idea how things will wrap up later. Let’s see if the writers still got some tricks in their sleeve. I will keep on waiting and hoping that the end would not bring me any frustrations.  


Goblin

I watched it because I’ve never seen the list of the actors being onscreen together prior to these. I love Kim Go-eun in Cheese and had always loved Lee Dong-wook and Yoo Ina. Plus Gong Yoo is undeniably an amazing actor . The list of the actors looks promising for me, at first - and it really is. Gong Yoo as the Goblin, Lee Dong-wook as the Grim Reaper plus Kim Go-eun’s special power - it made this drama too illogical but serves such a high hopes that will bend the imagination. I love how everyone kind of poses superpower and seems related to each other. 



It’s not a long rambling afterall. By the way I’m happy to be back here and I hope this writing thingy wont just end with this post. I’m looking forward to writing more next time. Till then, anyeong!

Comments

Popular Posts